Imagine having the ability to step back from the pressure and distraction of your workplace, to be able to place your attention where you choose, hold it there and make wiser more effective decisions.
Imagine having greater clarity and calmness amidst the daily distractions, being more resilient and productive and yet less stressed.
What would the impact be for you, your team, your organisation and your home life?
With so many of our days spent running on autopilot working and living in highly pressured and distracted environments more and more organisations are looking for solutions to support their people live better, healthier, happier, more fulfilled and effective lives both at home and at work. Major organisations like Google, Accenture, Nike, Roche, IKEA and Lego are increasingly leveraging powerful mindfulness training programmes to help their leaders not just survive, but truly thrive in today’s challenging business environments
Mindfulness supports people by providing skills and tools that enable them to become resilient, remain objective, be responsive rather than reactive, show compassion to themselves and others as well as build trust with their colleagues and other stakeholders.
Half Day ‘Taster’ Workshops
A great opportunity for your teams to come together to learn about the neuoroscience behind Mindfulness, why it is so relevant to todays fast paced working environments and to experience a Mindfulness training session. Participants will leave the session with practical tools and techniques to apply to their work life.
5-week Focus, Clarity and Resilience Programme
The full benefits of Mindfulness are not achieved by attending a ½ day workshop. Making changes to behaviours and long held habits of thinking takes time. Our 5 week programme delivers effective and sustainable strategies, underpinned by mindfulness approaches and trainings that support the neural changes necessary to secure lasting change.
Each programme is tailored to the needs of your company and aligned to business objectives.
Who should attend:
- Leaders and managers who want to achieve greater creative focus, productivity and clarity
- Individuals who need to overcome habitual patterns of thinking and gain a fresh perspective of complex situations.
- Individuals and team who are experiencing high levels of stress
- Those who need to communicate more effectively with their colleagues and customers
- Managers who need effective techniques to reduce conflicts in their teams
- Those who are involved in transition and transformation programmes
- Those who wants to be more productive and less distracted
- Anyone who wants to find a more centred, compassionate approach to their work and life
Mindful Leadership Programme
Jenni delivers the Potential Project’s 3 day Mindful Leadership Programme for groups of up to 25 people within organisations.
In this age of information overload and with the inexorable rise in distractions, research shows that leaders are experiencing a loss of the focus and mental clarity needed to achieve superlative, sustainable results. Mindfulness training is the key to unlocking these results.
During this three day programme you will:
- Learn to enhance your performance and well-being through mindfulness
- Acquire strategies to help you maintain focus, attention and deliver results
- Master your emotional reactions
- Improve your resilience and ability to lead others through change
- Become a wiser decision maker
- Develop the ability to remain congruent to your values under pressure
- Build your personal development plan for becoming a mindful leader
- Connect with like-minded leaders
“Information overload and its close cousin, attention fragmentation, hit leaders particularly hard.
Leaders badly need uninterrupted time to synthesize information from many different sources, reflect on its implications for the organisation, apply judgment and arrive at good decisions.”
For more details or to discuss how a Mindfulness programme could be delivered within your workplace please contact Jenni on 07816 065 878